Complete Ownage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About yourself..

Go down 
+2
titan
redbull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:59 am

ok guys..most of us kno each other pretty well..
but since we've switched forums..yet again..we have alot of new people around.
soo to help get everyone close..
post a lil about yourself :]
Back to top Go down
redbull
Complete ownage
redbull

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 am

Well my real names steve.
im 21 :] i live in Pennsylvania USA

Outside of quake:
i ride bmx, try to chill and have a good time.
i love redbull if u couldnt tell by my quake name =p

Quake life:
i been playing for idkk how long now 4..5 yrs? on and off.
i play in bed rofl. i really dooo. i have no mouse pad.
what ever sheets i have on my bed is my mouse pad.
my laptop sits on a box by the wall and i lay next to it and try to own 0.-
WRINKLES IN THE SHEETS SUCK!!! i need a comp desk lolz
i use to play on a pretty nice laptop but it crashed :[

was in some nooby clans. i remember my first was lpc rofl.
i remember hth i forget what others. none really mattered til me eddie[osnap] and ldr[joe] started .cO| for the first time.
then titan pm;d me xfire one day. didnt raelly even kno him but he spammed the crap outa me til i joined eOc.
thats when i learned strafe and started having more fun scrimming in a clan. eventually my comp crashed again and by the time i got new one eOc died :[ so i was clanless.
i think someone start mhz back up and i joined them w. daredevil til that shortly died/merged into aM and i joined up.
fire and ice is a dick and kicked me on claims of hack -who not long after was caught hacking.
comp crashed yet againnn and i lost internet and now i got it back and started .cO| up again :]
Back to top Go down
titan
Complete ownage

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 am

Well... Razz

My real name is Paul Wray, I live in London and I'm 15 - 16 on May 7
used to be prety social but with my final year at school coming to an end I've just been working and quaking
I'm a pretty normal guy, some times i can be a freak in real life but online i keep myself as normal as possible =p

About yourself.. 30ijhxt

I filled in a quiz and:

About yourself.. 2mir83

lol!

I've been quaking for 3 and a half years, been in alot of clans and made alot of friends along the way

and.. thats about it Smile
Back to top Go down
AxeL
Complete ownage
AxeL

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 pm

Hum, my real name is Alex. I'm 20 years old turning 21 the 10th august.

About yourself.. 33992898

About myself:

My father is an engineer, his job is to move around the world and look and countries build streets, buildings, highways, etc. I saw him around once a year in the last 6 years.

My mom left my father a couple of years back, she didn't have money and no job. She sent me to live with my oncle, aunt and cousin in Laval(left to Montreal) in Quebec. Before this I was living in Sherbrooke and I moved around a year in Ottawa. Now, my mom moved in Montreal and she got a job 2 years ago. I don't see her a lot but we are talking almost every week on phone.

As for myself, I am living in an apartment upside my oncle house for 5 years and I am studying at college. I like party, clubs, poker, weed, gym, girls, mathematic stocks(studying in this), movies and TV series.

About the game, I played it when I was living with my parents 7 years ago, I stopped when they separated and I restarted to play when I came to live here because my cousin was playing it. I used to play more mods and 1.32 in the past, but in the last years I mostly play TDM/CTF noghost, a/w freeze/noghost and I played defrag.
Back to top Go down
osnap
Complete ownage
osnap

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:22 pm

i'm eddie
18 years old, i'll be 19 next month.
been playing quake since late 04 or early 05. i forgot lol..
i like all weapons, rail and defrag.
outside of quake i ride bmx and i'm a big UFC fan
Back to top Go down
the abster
Complete ownage

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Me   About yourself.. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Hey all.

My Real name's Abdullah.
I'm 15( Turning 16 in about 2 months).

Outside Quake:

I love jogging, playing football, and sometimes cricket. I love swimming the most although I do it the least. I'm in the 10th grade, gonna give my GCE O'Levels in May.My dad's a cardiologist and my mom's a teacher, I have two bros, one's older( He's 20) and the other's 7(I'm trying to instill in him a love for quake, Razz). I live in Lahore, Pakistan and my favorite musics Either Country pop or rap( I know, two extremes) In country pop, I like Taylor Swift and in rap, I'll listen to anything.

About yourself.. Dsc00884x.th

I don't know whats wrong with this but it always appear to be small, well, click on the image to make it larger.

In Quake:
I started to play single player quake when I was 9, I played like a year and I came back about a year ago with multi. I've never been in any clan, particularly seriously before this. I was first in clan my ate created for five minutes, the I joined a friends club, Then I joined cO, Smile I've played nemesis, CTF, and overkill. I also got my cousin( Coward) to start playing quake almost simultaneously with me.

I'll also post some ss in ScreenShots section...

I love you
Back to top Go down
napalm
Complete ownage

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:31 pm

my name is jordan turple i live in nova scotia, canada down the shore lol fuck townies.

i listion to anything i own a 1995 two door 5 speed honda accord that i drive.
18 years old
duno what else to tell yas i like rum n weed pretty much all i can think of sayin pce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About yourself.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About yourself..   About yourself.. Empty

Back to top Go down

About yourself..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete Ownage :: Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: